Hello friends! Since I am on vacation and I really miss making cards, I have decided to do a Ask Me Anything (AMA) on my Instagram to quench my thirst for craftiness.
- You can ask me anything related to crafting. Just leave your question as a comment. No limit on the number of questions asked. I will try to answer everything, except for questions that are too personal or confidential to the companies that I work with
- This AMA will happen on my Instagram. It runs September 17 6:00am PDT – September 18 6:00am PDT, 2016. Since I am now located in a different time zone, I may not be able to answer questions right away, but I will answer questions asked within the time limit
That’s it! I hope to see you there! Crafty hugs!🙂
Hello crafty friends! Today I am just popping in to share my Pretty Pink Posh project with you. I have made a watercolor card using the Blissful Butterflies Stamp Set. This set is perfect for loose watercoloring! After that, several of the iridescent colored sequins help to finish my refreshing get well card.
Here is a sneak peek of my card. Please head over to the Pretty Pink Posh blog for more details!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful day!
- Pretty Pink Posh Blissful Butterflies Stamp Set: Ellen Hutson // Simon Says Stamp
- Pretty Pink Posh Birdie Friends Stamp Set: Ellen Hutson // Simon Says Stamp
- Pretty Pink Posh 4mm Clear Droplets: Ellen Hutson // Simon Says Stamp
- Pretty Pink Posh 6mm Clear Droplets: Ellen Hutson // Simon Says Stamp
- Pretty Pink Posh 6mm Metallic Rose Gold Sequins: Ellen Hutson // Simon Says Stamp
- Pretty Pink Posh 4mm Bermuda Blue Sequins: Pretty Pink Posh
- Pretty Pink Posh 4mm Sunshine Glow Sequins: Pretty Pink Posh
- Pretty Pink Posh 4mm Peridot Mist Sequins: Pretty Pink Posh
- Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles Dies: Simon Says Stamp
- Strathmore Watercolor Paper: Ellen Hutson // Simon Says Stamp
- SSS Fog Cardstock: Simon Says Stamp
- EK Success Powder Tool: Ellen Hutson // Simon Says Stamp
- Versamark Watermark Ink: Ellen Hutson // Simon Says Stamp
- Hero Arts White Embossing Powder: Ellen Hutson // Simon Says Stamp
- SSS Antique Gold Embossing Powder: Simon Says Stamp
- Hero Arts Wagner Heat Gun: Ellen Hutson // Simon Says Stamp
- Twisted Citron Distress Ink: Ellen Hutson // Simon Says Stamp
- Scattered Straw Distress Ink: Ellen Hutson // Simon Says Stamp
- Pine Needles Distress Ink: Ellen Hutson // Simon Says Stamp
- Cracked Pistachio Distress Ink: Ellen Hutson // Simon Says Stamp
- Ranger Artist Paint Brush Set: Ellen Hutson // Simon Says Stamp
- Gansai Tambi Watercolor 36 Color Set: Ellen Hutson // Simon Says Stamp
- Perfect Pearl Pigment Powder: Ellen Hutson // Simon Says Stamp
- Scotch Double-Sided Foam Tape: Ellen Hutson // Simon Says Stamp
- Cheaper Alternative Foam Tape: Ellen Hutson
- Be Creative Tape/ Scor-Tape: Ellen Hutson // Simon Says Stamp
- Neenah Solar White 110lb Cardstock: Ellen Hutson // Simon Says Stamp
Hello crafty friends! I just want to let you know that I am currently taking a craft break. I am now back home in Hong Kong. Later this month, I will travel to Tokyo, Japan. I’m most looking forward to the Copic markers and watercolors in Japan, plus many many cute stationery! I will be sure to share everything with you🙂
Until next time, I will see you when I return. Happy crafting!
Hello! Welcome to My Favorite Things September Release Replay!
Today our team is taking a fresh look at our most recent release with inspiring ideas and innovative takes on the complete collection. We love the opportunity to look at our products with fresh eyes, envisioning entirely new ways to showcase the possibilities they present. We can’t wait to share our ideas with you!
I didn’t have a chance to use the Bold Blooms Stamp Set during the release, so I am playing with it today. MFT’s flowers are very versatile. You can really make creative things with them. Here is my watercolor card. The flowers are going crazy and are growing out of the boot🙂
Here is how I made my card:
- Stamp the flowers and leaves from the Bold Blooms Stamp Set on watercolor paper using MFT hybrid inks. Watercolor around them with distress inks. Add white and silver watercolor splatters. Die cut the panel with Die-namics Blueprints 27
- Die cut and stamp the boot from You Gnome Me Stamp Set. Watercolor with distress inks
- White heat emboss the sentiment on vellum paper. Trim into a strip
- Mount everything as shown using glue and foam tape
I hope you like my card today. Don’t forget to head to MFT blog for more Release Replay creations by other designers. I hope you have a wonderful day!
Hi friends, Happy Hump Day! It is time for me to share my card for My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #297. Here is the sketch.
This is what I came up with. The season of making Christmas cards has began! I absolutely love Christmas and making Christmas cards is the happiest thing to do🙂
Here is how I made my card:
- Stamp solid images from the Winter Warmth Stamp Set using Red Hot hybrid ink. White heat emboss the detailed images
- Blend Antique Linen, Tea Dye and Vintage Photo distress inks. Add white and brown watercolor splatters
- Die cut a frame out of some Cherry Crisp card stock using Die-namics Single Stitch Line Rectangle Frames
- White heat emboss the sentiment on Cherry Crisp card stock. Die cut out a banner using Die-namics Tag Builder Blueprints 4
- Adhere everything as shown using foam tape. Embellish with PPP Clear Sparkling sequins
I hope you like my card. It is always very accomplishing when I finish a sketch challenge. Don’t you think so? If you’d like to play along in the challenge, please head over to the MFT Sketch Challenge Blog. I can’t wait to see what you create! Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!