One of my pocket letter pals didn’t get my pocket letter 😦 I think it got lost in the mailing process. So I wanted to make her another one. This time I’m using Dear Lizzy Fine & Dandy collection. This collection screamed out party so I listened to it and created a party themed pocket letter.
I was inspired by Vicky Papaioannou’s typewriter card video so once I saw the typewriter in this collection, I knew exactly what I was going to make. I made a dimensional mini typewriter with a few hello’s on its typing paper. I also made a frame for it. I think it looks like a mini card here.
Another element that I absolutely adore is the circle party die cut from Simon Says Stamp. It cuts fantastically and it goes so well with the transparent Teresa Collins gold dot background. This video below shows more detail on each pocket.
Another simple yet colorful pocket letter. Thanks for stopping by!
1. Dear Lizzy 5th & Frolic Collection
2. Dear Lizzy Fine & Dandy Collection
3. American Crafts – DIY Shop 2 Collection – 12 x 12 Paper – Thick Gold Foil Stripe On White
4. Teresa Collins – Signature Essentials Collection – 12 x 12 Clear Paper – Gold Dots
5. Best Creation Inc – Glitter Tape – Gold
6. Studio Calico Speech Bubbles Wood Veneer
7. Pink Flat Back Pearl Trim
8. Satin Ribbon Flower with Gem Core
9. Simon Says Stamp Large Party Circle Wafer Die Stamptember