Today I wanted to make something really colorful.
I blended my distress inks on this happy birthday circle die. I also die cut a larger circle frame and blended the colors. I did get some harsh lines because part of the die was embossed so it’s hard to get a smooth and even blending. Next time, I will blend out the colors first before I die cut them.
I decided to make both circles into shakers. Double the shaker double the fun! I guess?! I used 10mm moonshine sequins in the smaller one and clear droplets in the larger one. Together, they made a HUGE shaker element but I LOVE it!
I backed the humongous shaker onto some pattern papers from Dear Lizzy Fine & Dandy collection. Finally I finished the card by rounding all four corners.
- Ranger Distress Ink: Picked Raspberry, Peacock Feather, Mustard Seed and Seedless Preserve
- Dear Lizzy Fine & Dandy Paper Pad
- White Cardstock
- Sizzix Stackable Circle Dies
- Simon Says Stamp Stamptember Happy Birthday Circle Die
- Sequins 10mm ~ Moonshine Delight
- Clear Droplets
I have entered this card to Virginia’s View Challenge #19