Recently, I have been addicted to Mama Elephant’s critters. They are just super adorable and I think they resemble anime animals! So kawaii ❤ I have so many ideas about how to use these little guys in different cards. I will be sure to share them all with you. I also have a BIG project coming up that I’m really excited about 🙂
So, first card here. I pulled out several stamp sets to make a sunny day scene. At first, the critters are hiding behind the clouds and you could only see two balloons sticking out. When the tag is pulled, they will “float” up and a sentiment will reveal.
The second card here works basically the same as the first one. I made this breezy scene where the two main critters are riding the bike, with the little mouse sitting on the cloud watching them. I have layered the grass to give more dimension.
When you pull out the inner tag, the bike will glide across the grass. I find it very fun to play with interactive features like this. I kept pulling and pushing for a few times to loosen up the mechanism and made sure it will work when my friend receive this in the mail. Sometimes I find myself having too much fun so I’d just have to stop before I break the card LOL…
I used distress inks to make all the backgrounds and I use copic markers to color other elements. Supplies used are listed below. I hope you enjoy today’s post. Have a great day!
- Mama Elephant Tandem Ride Stamp
- Mama Elephant Tandem Ride Creative Cuts
- Mama Elephant Tandem Extra Stamp
- Mama Elephant Tandem Extra Creative Cuts
- Mama Elephant Landscape Trio Creative Cuts
- Mama Elephant Grassy Trio Creative Cuts
- Mama Elephant Stitched Sky Creative Cuts
- Mama Elephant Borderlines Trio Creative Cuts
- Ranger Distress Ink – Cracked Pistachio
- Ranger Distress Ink – Twisted Citron
- Ranger Distress Ink – Tumbled Glass
- Ranger Distress Ink – Spun Sugar
- Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Cardstock