Hello! There’s a technique that I’ve been using a lot lately. That is blending and stamping using the same inks on a card to create depth. Today, I am practicing it using The Ton’s Heart Diamonds set. I have had this set for a while and I’m glad I finally find a theme to use them.
- First gold heat emboss some diamonds on the top panel
- Blend Hero Arts Mint Julep and Tide Pool ink
- Stamp diamonds using the same ink to fill in the gaps
- Flick some opaque white watercolor paint and Heidi Swapp Gold Lame
- Stamp the sentiment from Altenew’s Super Script set
- Finally, finish off the card with PPP clear sequins and clear droplets
I kinda like the black bold sentiment here. What do you think? Thanks for stopping by!