Hi! I’m playing along at MFT Sketch challenge again! Here’s my take on sketch #263. I have used the Undeniable Chemistry set. Being a science major in college, I was totally drawn to this set!! It’s so fun and geeky!! I love it so much!!
- Mask off around a rectangle area, blend in rainbow color dye inks. Drop water on top
- Die cut the beaker and the liquid. Blend Tumbled Glass distress ink around the beaker and Picked Raspberry and Festive Berries on the liquid. I don’t know what liquid this is but I’d love it to be Love Potion LOL
- Stamp the bubbles using pink and red dye inks
- White heat emboss the sentiment on black cardstock and cut out a thin strip
- Mat the card on a black cardstock slightly offset to the side
Thanks for stopping by!