Hello! It’s sketch challenge time at MFT. Here’s my take on this week’s sketch (#264). Inspired by nature, I’m taking it simple and sweet.
- Mask off the panel, leaving a thick strip open to match the sketch
- Stamp Mini Hearts Background with Natural ink
- Stamp the trees with Grout Gray ink (super light), color with Copic markers for a no-line look
- Stamp “xoxo” with Paver Red ink and the mini hearts with Lemon Drop ink
- Die cut the whole panel with Wonky Stitched Rectangle Die-namics
- Adhere the trees with foam tape, tie a bow with some natural twine
- Mount the whole panel with foam tape onto Primitive Cream cardstock
This card makes me want to go to the park 🙂 Thank you for stopping by!