Hello! Today’s card is about two polar bears learning about the secret of life. I have combined Undeniable Chemistry set and Birthday Bears set from MFT to create this scene. I have so many ideas with the Chemistry set! You will definitely see this set a few more times. Here is a closer look at my card.
- Die cut, stamp and color the polar bears with Copic markers
- Softly mark the position of the two bears with pencil. Then white heat emboss element images around them
- Blend soft color inks around the panel. I have used MFT Bubblegum, Altenew Buttercup and Hero Arts Mint Julep
- Die cut the test tubes and blend with distress inks
- Adhere everything as shown
- Stamp the sentiment with silver delicata ink and mount with foam tape. Embellish with some clear sequins to mimic bubbles from the test tubes
Hope you like my design. Thanks for stopping by!