Hello! Amy here! Welcome to SpiegelMomScraps Design Team blog hop! This is our first team blog hop so you will find lots of inspirations from all of us! Jody is giving away 3 prizes in the hop, so be sure to leave comments on all the blogs to be entered! You should arrive here from Anna’s blog.
I have created a circle shaker using sequins from the shop and critters from Simon Says Stamp. I was inspired by the colors of the new Spring Blooms mix and I used the same color palette for my card. Here’s a closer look.
- Stamp, die cut and color the animals and banner with Copic markers. This set is Baby Party Animals from Simon Says Stamp
- Die cut the shaker window using MFT Stitched Mini Scallop Circle STAX and a circle die. Die cut the scalloped circle for 2 more times, one for the background, one as card base
- Blend some Tumbled Glass distress ink in the middle of the background, then stamp the word “BIRTHDAY”
- Fill up the shaker with Spring Blooms mix and Pinky Pie Pinks mix. Seal it up using acetate and double foam tape
- Score the card base and adhere to card front
I hope you like my shaker card. Thank you for stopping by today! Your next stop is Lea. Happy hopping!! 🙂