Hello! Have you been participating in Kathy’s Daily Marker Challenge? I know I have! This is my first time joining in this coloring frenzy. So far I’m having tons of fun! If you don’t know about the challenge, here’s a link so you can maybe join in now or join next time!
Today’s card is about missing someone. Have you ever miss someone when staring at the clouds? This card would be perfect to send to a friend in Paris 🙂 You can also change the city to any place you like in the world.
- Die cut a panel with MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX
- Make cloud, Paris and grass stencils by die cutting with Stitched Cloud Edges Die-namics, Ewe are the Best Die-namics and Paris Skyline Die-namics
- Create the background by blending with distress inks over the stencils. I have used Tumbled Glass and Mowed Lawn colors. Add water droplets onto the grass
- Stamp the sheep and color with Copic markers. I have used C and E for the sheep and RV and R for the heart. The stamp set is MFT’s Ewe are the Best
- Stamp the sentiment with black pigment ink
- Adhere the sheep with foam tape and embellish the heart with Wink of Stella clear glitter
Happy Crafting and have a great weekend!