Hi crafty friends! As all of you already know, I really love the Mondo Hydrangea stamp from the newly released Essentials by Ellen line. Today I made another card with it. This time my idea was to change its colors and turn it into a tree. Here is a closer look.
- White heat emboss the hydrangea onto watercolor paper. Manipulate the stem so it is straight to resemble a tree trunk, unrealistically speaking 🙂
- Loosely color with Gansai Tambi watercolor
- Add a ground for the tree with some brown colors
- Add black watercolor splatters
- Die cut with MFT’s Wonky Stitched Rectangle Die-namics
- Embellish with May Arts Natural Twine. Mount on MFT Primitive Cream card base with foam tape
I didn’t use any sentiment on this card because I wanted it to look more like an art piece than a card. Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!