Hello! I hope you had a wonderful Valentine’s Day weekend!! Last week I’ve made several floral cards in a row, I’m now officially sick of florals and ready to go back to my cutesy critter world. For today’s card, I have used the big yummy rocket from My Favorite Things to build a scene. At first I was going for a galaxy scene but I really wanted something at day time. Then, Yoonsun’s London card came into my head! I decided to follow her layout and make the rocket to take off from London 🙂
Let’s take a look at my card in more details.
- Stamp the rocket in Momento Tuxedo black ink and color with Copics. This rocket is so big and it has so many open space that it’s perfect for coloring! I actually used at least 15 different markers in this one image alone!
- Die cut the fire and clouds and blend with distress inks
- Blend Tumbled Glass distress ink in the background and cover with London skyline. Blend some Squeezed Lemonade at where the fire will be
- Run the panel through my die cut machine with the Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX
- Stamp the sentiment with black pigment ink and adhere everything as shown with glue and foam tape
I hope you like my card today! Thank you so much for stopping by 🙂