Hello! I just love this Way Too Sweet stamp set from Altenew! Ideas just keep coming! Yesterday I made a candy town. Today I built a dessert house 🙂 The roof is made using Avery Elle’s Dotted Borders die. Here are more details.
- Stamp dessert images using Momento Tuxedo Black ink, then color with Copic markers
- Blend some Tumbled Glass distress ink starting from the bottom and fade out. This makes it look like glass of the store window
- For the roof, die cut a panel with Dotted Borders die. Mask the stripes with painter’s tape and blend with pink ink. Mount with foam tape
- Add Square Grid Cover-Up as window front
- Stamp the sentiment (in this case shop logo) with Versafine Toffee ink, blend some Antique Linen distress ink, fussy cut out and mount with foam tape. Lastly, embellish with some Wink of Stella clear glitter
That’s it! Another scene card from me 🙂 I like this card because everything on it has its purpose. Nothing is unnecessary. I just love cards like this! Hope you like it too. Have a wonderful day!