Hello! I finally have some spare time so I’m playing along with this week’s MFT sketch challenge. I am using all MFT products. This week’s sketch is quite simple, I think what’s hard is to use it creatively.
Here is my take on it. I created a scene where a little kitty is napping in the house dreaming about love. Apparently she had met someone she liked 🙂
- White heat emboss Brick Background onto watercolor paper
- Loosely paint with Gansai Tambi watercolor
- Die cut with Die-namics Boutique Window and Die-namics Blueprint 25
- Behind the window, add the kitty and the speech bubble from Birdie Brown’s I Knead You set. The background is distressed with Antique Linen distress ink
- Add the Garden Fence to mimic the horizontal strip at the bottom. The fence is distressed with Vintage Photo distress ink
- Lastly, the sentiment is stamped inside the card to finish the whole story
Hope you like my card. Thank you so much for stopping by!!