Hello friends! I had a really fun birthday yesterday with my family. I had a good time with lots of good food and laughter! Thank you for those of you who took time to wish me happy birthday. I really appreciate it 🙂 Today, I am sharing my card made for the Essentials by Ellen Mix It Up Challenge with Pretty Pink Posh. I own products from both companies and I love them both. So, I decided to play along.
Spring is here! The cherry trees near my house are blooming. Inspired by the beautiful flowers, I made a bear in flower shaker card. More details below.
- White heat emboss the Mondo Hydrangea bouquet on watercolor paper. Color with Gansai Tambi watercolor, then die cut it out
- Die cut the bear from All Inside, stamp with Versafine Toffee ink, color with Zig clean color markers
- For the background, stamp the hydrangea flowers with light gray ink. Stamp the sentiment with Versafine Toffee ink, blend some Scattered Straw distress ink over the sentiment
- Die cut the shaker frame with MFT Stitched Square Scallop Frame Die-namics. Fill in the shaker with some pretty sequins from Pretty Pink Posh
- Mount the shaker on Grout Gray card stock to finish off
I love the bear so much!! I can never get tired of it! So as the Mondo Hydrangea! Although I basically watercolor it every single time, but this stamp is seriously so pretty. I hope you enjoy today’s post. Have a wonderful day!!!