Hi friends! Welcome to My Favorite Things April Release Countdown! Today is Day 3. I am featuring I’m Tweet on You Set, and also Inside & Out Stitched Rounded Rectangle STAX Die-namics. The birds are super cute, plus the birdhouses and fountain! I have built a scene where I look out my window, my dream garden is there. I hope my messy backyard would look like this one day :))))
My card requires quite many steps, but it is not hard to make, it just requires some patience. Here is a closer look.
- Start with the background panel, create a cloudy sky and grassy ground with stencils made with Stitched Cloud Edges and Ewe are the Best Die-namics. I have used distress inks to blend over the stencils
- Next, I moved onto the greenery from Bold Greenery. I love these bold greenery look! I die-cutted them out and colored them with distress inks
- Stamp all the images in black, color with Copic markers. Then, die cut out with coordinating die-namics. Stamp the sentiment
- Finally, for the frame, I embossed a white card stock with Bold Greenery Die-namics by passing it through my die-cutting machine with the embossing sandwich. Die cut the frame with Inside & Out Stitched Rounded Rectangle STAX. You should be able to see the embossed details in the second and third picture
- Mount everything with glue and foam tape
Don’t forget to head to MFT blog for a full reveal of today’s products along with more creations by other amazing designers. Thank you for stopping by today! I will be back tomorrow with more countdown fun! See you soon 🙂