Hi crafty friends! Welcome to My Favorite Things April Release Countdown! Today is Day 2. I am focusing on the super cute Forest Friends Set. Inspired by Spring and cherry trees, I have created a cherry blossom watercolor card.
Here is a closer look:
- Die cut a watercolor paper with Blueprints 25
- Stamp the trees using Antique linen distress inks. Watercolor with distress inks and Gansai Tambi watercolor. I made the texture of the trees by using a combination of painting and dabbing. Add some paint splatters with the same colors. Paint the grassy ground loosely with the same watercolor
- For the sky, I blended in Tumbled Glass distress ink over a cloud stencil made with Stitched Cloud Edges Die-namics
- Stamp the deer in black, color with Copic markers, then die cut out with coordinating die-namics. Mount with foam tape
- Finish off with the brown sentiment
That’s it for today. Don’t forget to head to MFT blog for a full reveal of today’s products along with more creations by other amazing designers. Thank you for stopping by today! I will be back tomorrow with more countdown fun! See you soon 🙂