Hi friends, Happy Hump Day! It is time for me to share my card for My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #275. Here is the sketch.
I thought of the moon immediately when I saw the half circle. So, I went with a sentimental card today using I’m Tweet on You set.
Below are more details.
- Die cut a circle out of masking paper. Mask with the negative, then blend in Squeezed Lemonade and Dried Marigold distress inks for the moon. Add shadow using Black Soot
- Mask the moon, blend in Shaded Lilac, Dusty Concord and Blueprint Sketch. Flick some water, Perfect Pearl solution and white paint to give texture. Avoid flicking anything onto the moon
- Stamp the branch and bird house on watercolor paper with Milk Chocolate hybrid ink, color with distress inks and Gansai Tambi watercolor. Die cut out with coordinating die-namics. Adhere the images with glue
- Stamp the sentiment with the same ink
- Finish off with some twine
I hope you like my card. It is always very accomplishing when I finish a sketch challenge. Don’t you think so? If you’d like to play along in the challenge, please head over to the MFT Sketch Challenge Blog. I can’t wait to see what you create! Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!