Hello! Welcome to My Favorite Things April Release Replay!
Today our team is taking a fresh look at our most recent release with inspiring ideas and innovative takes on the complete collection. We love the opportunity to look at our products with fresh eyes, envisioning entirely new ways to showcase the possibilities they present. We can’t wait to share our ideas with you!
This is what I came up with. I have combined a few stamp sets from this release. You can see my step-by-step below.
- Stamp Lined Chevron Background onto an A2 card stock with gray ink to be the wall
- Cut apart the panel and replace the middle with acetate
- On a new card stock, blend some distress inks to be the tank water. Flick some water droplets. Stamp the seaweed (grass from Fly-By Friends) with various green inks. The fishes are from Cool Cat’s small tank, I colored them and cut them out
- Stamp the cat, speech bubble and cushions and color with Copic markers. Stamp the sentiment in black
- Mount everything with glue and foam tape
I actually have a fish tank at home so it’s really fun to make my own on paper! I like to build things on paper because then I can make it as perfect as it can be, without having to buy it in real life LOL..
Don’t forget to head to MFT blog for more Release Replay creations by other designers. Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful day!