Hi friends, Happy Hump Day! It is time for me to share my card for My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #276. Here is the sketch.
This is my card. I used a bunny scene to represent the bottom strip and a banner for the sentiment. I love the Somebunny stamp set so much!!!! Plus, Spring is here so more excuses for me to reach for this set! More details below.
- On a watercolor paper, stamp a bunny from Somebunny. Mask the bunny, then stamp the grass hills. Stamp another bunny on a scrap watercolor paper
- Color the bunnies and the scene with Gansai Tambi watercolor and distress inks. I fussy-cut the darker bunny to match the one on the main panel
- Die cut the rolling hills from the Dots & Stripes Sorbet patterned paper. This pack is perfect for Spring and Summer!! Position the hill on the main panel, tape it down, and then die cut with the Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX
- Stamp “Somebunny” in black and white heat emboss the rest of the sentiment on black card stock. Die cut the banner with Die-namics Tag Builder Blueprints 4
- Adhere everything with glue and foam tape. Finish with a shower of Pretty Pink Posh sequins. The sequins make it feels like there’s wind blowing in the valley!!!
That’s it for today! It is always very accomplishing when I finish a sketch challenge. Don’t you think so? If you’d like to play along in the challenge, please head over to the MFT Sketch Challenge Blog. I can’t wait to see what you create! Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!