Hi friends! It’s time to reveal MFT April Card Kit – Jungle Friends!! This kit is very different from the past ones, because there are no critter stamps! Instead, the animals are all die cuts! The cards I made from this kit look very fresh and different, not to mention that the critters can spin and slide! MFT has made another amazingly unique kit!
Jungle Friends Card Kit:
- Jungle Friends 3″ x 4″ stamp set
- Jungle Friends Die-namics
- Surf & Turf Die-namics
- Fun & Frolic 6″ x 6″ Paper Pack
- Card Stock – 15 sheets: Smooth White (3 sheets), Primitive Cream (2 sheets), Blu Raspberry, Cement Gray, Chocolate Brown, Gravel Gray, Gumdrop Green, Orange Fizz, Persimmon, Pineapple, Sour Apple, Summer Splash
- Spin & Slide Discs – 1 bag of approximately 25 discs
My card today is made “out of the box”. That means I have used supplies from the kit along with other supplies. Here is my card. Pay attention to the giraffe because he is the main character. His friends are bringing him special grass/leaves for his special day.
Here is a picture of how the giraffe slides across to eat the grass from his friends.
I have used Copic markers to color all my animals and they look so cute in this no-line storybook look. For the landscape background, I used one of the die cuts as stencils and sponged distress inks and added water droplets. I have also die-cutted the special grass using the patterned paper. Other ordinary grass on the ground is distressed with distress inks.
Isn’t this so fun and different? I love it! That’s it for today. I will see you tomorrow at the new kit release!