Jungle Friends Card Kit:
- Jungle Friends 3″ x 4″ stamp set
- Jungle Friends Die-namics
- Surf & Turf Die-namics
- Fun & Frolic 6″ x 6″ Paper Pack
- Card Stock – 15 sheets: Smooth White (3 sheets), Primitive Cream (2 sheets), Blu Raspberry, Cement Gray, Chocolate Brown, Gravel Gray, Gumdrop Green, Orange Fizz, Persimmon, Pineapple, Sour Apple, Summer Splash
- Spin & Slide Discs – 1 bag of approximately 25 discs
Here is a look at my card.
All the elephants can turn along the circle track. Instead of using the tracks in the kit, you can also use whatever tracks you like by using two die-cuts together e.g. circle, rectangle, heart…
I have turned the grass dies into stamps by die-cutting them out of craft foam. Then, I stamped it all over my background. My elephants were colored with Copic markers. I even gave them heart-shaped blushes to match their tails LOL!
As you can tell, I made three elephants with party hats because this is a birthday card for a 3-year-old boy. The elephants can spin around clockwise or anti-clockwise along the circle track. I just love how fun this is! I hope my recipient won’t break it though. You know how it is with a 3-year-old kid…. Well, I guess I will just let my spinner card fulfill its destiny…
That’s it for today. This kit is a super fun one! Don’t you think so? Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!