Hi friends, Happy Hump Day! It is time for me to share my card for My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #277. Here is the sketch.
This is what I came up with. A whimsical background with a sheep flying happily surrounded by a lot of balloons.
- White heat emboss Balloon Strings Background onto waterpaper paper. Loosely paint with Gansai Tambi watercolor
- Stamp the sheep in brown, color with Gansai Tambi and Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Die cut out with coordinating die-namics
- Die cut two balloons and the string out of vellum with Blueprints 26. Mount in place with glossy accent. Mount the sheep with foam tape
- Add the sentiment strip on the side
- Lastly, embellish with some Pretty Pink Posh sequins
I hope you like my card. It is always very accomplishing when I finish a sketch challenge. Don’t you think so? If you’d like to play along in the challenge, please head over to the MFT Sketch Challenge Blog. I can’t wait to see what you create! Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!