Hi crafty friends! Welcome to My Favorite Things May Release Countdown! Today is Day 2. I am featuring the Snuggle Bunnies stamp set. There is something about this bunny and teddy bear that I can’t seem to get over with!! They are cute, and they also have no mouths so I feel like I can put different emotions into them.
Here is my first card. I used the Hello Beautiful Die-namics to make a lawn. The teddy bear is standing on the “E”.
- Die cut the “hello” strip with Hello Beautiful Die-namics. Blend with Mowed Lawn distress ink. Add water droplets for texture
- Use the End of the Rainbow Die-namics as a stencil. Blend Tumbled Glass distress ink over it to make a sky background
- Die cut the long rainbow out of some white card stock. Distress with distress inks
- Stamp the bunny and bear with Milk Chocolate hybrid ink, color with Copic markers, then die cut out with coordinating die-namics
- Stamp the sentiment with the same ink, die cut out with Die-namics Tag Builder Blueprints 5
- Stamp the Split Triangle Background onto the card base using Lemon Chiffon ink
- Adhere everything together to finish
My second card is a peaceful thank you card. This card is for a friend who is always there for me, even in my worst times. I have used cool colors in my background to tune down the vibrancy of the flowers to convey a peaceful moment. Watercoloring these critters create a completely different look. I absolutely love the result!!
Here is more details.
- Stamp the bunny, bear and sentiment with Milk Chocolate hybrid ink. White heat emboss the flowers from Pretty Posies stamp set
- Watercolor with a combination of Gansai Tambi, Daniel Smith paints and distress inks
- To ground the animals, I drew some grass with Zig markers and blended with water. Then, I went back in to fill in more grass
Watercoloring scene is my favorite thing to do now. It is so relaxing and I love the watercolor look so so much!!
That’s it for today. Don’t forget to head to MFT blog for a full reveal of today’s products along with more creations by other amazing designers. Thank you for stopping by today! I will be back tomorrow with more countdown fun! See you soon