Hello hello hello! Welcome to My Favorite Things New Product Launch! Finally, everything in the new release are now available for purchase at the MFT Online Boutique! Have you decided your wish list yet? If not, I am here with another card, hopefully can help you to decide 🙂
- Die cut a white card stock with Diagonal Sentiment Strip Cover-Up Die-namics. Cut out the center portion for a larger space for my shaker card
- Die cut out some “HELLO” from various MFT card stock. Adhere them behind the strips to add interest
- Stamp the bears with Licorice Black hybrid ink. Color with Copic markers. Die cut out with coordinating die-namics
- For my shaker background, blend Spun Sugar, Dried Marigold and Squeezed Lemonade distress inks for a subtle background
- Assemble the shaker with acetate, foam tape and PPP sequins. I have used pumpkin, gold and clear sparkling sequins
I love how playful this card is! Notice that I’ve put one of the teddy bears inside the shaker while others are all adhered outside. I think putting things both inside and outside of the shaker really adds interest to the design. Don’t you think so?
Don’t forget to head to MFT blog for more creations by other amazing designers. You can also leave a comment on all the designer’s New Product Launch posts for a chance to WIN one of two $100 gift vouchers. Thank you for stopping by today. Happy shopping!