Hi there! Today I am officially joining Create A Smile’s video team. I am so excited!! I will have a tutorial video for you every month on my YouTube channel. After getting used to my design team schedule, I am back with tutorial videos! YAY!!!
Here is my card using the Doctor’s Helpers stamp set. Recently, I have been experimenting with different card layouts. I was so inspired by my friend Melania’s beautiful card so I wanted to give it a try.
To see how my card come together, watch the video below. To watch in HD on YouTube, click HERE.
If you enjoy my video, please give me a thumbs up and subscribe to my YouTube channel! I’d love you to be a part of my crafty journey!
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
- Create A Smile Doctor’s Helpers Stamp Set
- Create A Smile Magic Flowers Stamp Set
- Avery Elle Dotted Borders Die
- MISTI Stamping Tool
- Ranger Ink Blending Tool
- Ranger Ink Blending Tool Replacement Foam
- Painter’s Blue Tape
- Versamark Ink Pad
- Ranger Super Fine White Embossing Powder
- Neenah Solar White 110lb Heavyweight Card Stock
- MFT Sno Cone Dye Ink
- MFT Blu Raspberry Dye Ink
- MFT Lemon Drop Dye Ink
- MFT Pineapple Dye Ink
- MFT Spearmint Dye Ink
- MFT Limeade Dye Ink