Hi friends! It’s time to reveal MFT May Card Kit – Flashy Florals!! This kit is loaded with beautiful things to make pretty floral cards!
Flashy Florals Card Kit:
- Flashy Florals Stamp Set
- Flashy Florals Die-namics
- Thanks & Hello Die-namics
- Scattered Surface Background
- 8 Premium Dye Ink Cubes – Ripe Raspberry, Red Hot, Orange Zest, Fuse Green, Jellybean Green, Pure Plum, Periwinkle, and Eggplant
- 15 sheets of Card Stock – Ripe Raspberry, Red Hot, Orange Zest, Fuse Green, Jellybean Green, Pure Plum, Periwinkle, Eggplant, Steel Grey (2 sheets), Smooth White (5 sheets)
My card is made “out of the box”. That means I have used supplies from the kit along with other MFT supplies.
Here is my leaf card! The single new leaf is a symbol of Spring and the new life it brings. I love the fresh colors and the simplicity of this card! After a while, you just have to go back to clean and simple!
- Die cut a lot of “hello” using the die from the kit. Adhere them diagonally on a white panel
- Die cut with Die-namics Stitched Circle Scallop Frames to be the shaker opening. Build the shaker with acetate, foam tape and PPP marshmallow seed beads and sparkling clear sequins. The background is sponged with Wild Honey distress ink then added a few splatters
- Stamp the leaf from the kit using Limelight and Field Day dye ink. I first inked up half of the stamp with Limelight, then I used my ink blending tool to sponge on some Field Day ink. Then, stamp to get the beautiful gradient effect. Die cut out the leaf accordingly
- Embellish with some hemp cord to finish