Hi friends, Happy Hump Day! It is time for me to share my card for My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #281. Here is the sketch.
This is what I came up with. A curious kitty staring into the space, pondering about life. I always find myself thinking about life when I see some spectacular natural phenomenon. Space is an easy one to achieve in crafting, hence this becomes my inspiration.
Here’s how the card opens:
Of course I put in the face of the kitty inside the card 🙂
- I first created a galaxy circle with my Die-namics Circle STAX and distress inks
- Using the same circle die, I created an opening in the card front that aligns to the space opening. I then die cut the panel with Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX and matted it with Grout Gray card stock
- White heat emboss the sentiment from the LLD Undeniable Chemistry set on Nightshift Blue card stock
- Stamp the kitty (front and back) from Cool Cat and color with Copic markers. Die cut out with coordinating die-namics
- Adhere everything as shown with glue and foam tape
I hope you like my card. It is always very accomplishing when I finish a sketch challenge. Don’t you think so? If you’d like to play along in the challenge, please head over to the MFT Sketch Challenge Blog. I can’t wait to see what you create! Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!