Hi friends, Happy Hump Day! It is time for me to share my card for My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #285. Here is the sketch.
This is what I came up with. The season of bright colors is upon us. Now it’s the time to go vibrant!! Today, I have combined the Polynesian Paradise set, Sheet Music Background and the Fringe Die-namics to make a hula-themed card. More details below.
Here is a close-up of the cute hula girl 🙂
- White heat emboss Sheet Music Background, blend Red Hot, Orange Zest and Lemon Drop dye inks onto the panel. Add some water droplets
- Using Fringe Die-namics, die cut three fringes from Banana Split, Spearmint and Blu Raspberry card stocks
- Die cut and stamp images from Polynesian Paradise. Color with Copic markers
- White heat emboss the sentiment and die cut out with Die-namics Blueprints 29. Prepare a circle frame from Die-namics Stitched Circle Scallop Frames
- Mount everything with glue and foam tape. I offset the circle frame to add interest
I hope you like my card. It is always very accomplishing when I finish a sketch challenge. Don’t you think so? If you’d like to play along in the challenge, please head over to the MFT Sketch Challenge Blog. I can’t wait to see what you create! Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!