Hello friends! Today I am in need of a birthday card so I thought I might film the process and share with you 🙂
I am breaking out my Mama Elephant Rock and Paws stamp set and die. I colored in the cute critters with Copic markers. The sentiment is white heat embossed on an ink blended background. To see how my card come together, watch the video below. To watch in HD on YouTube, click HERE.
If you enjoy my video, please give me a thumbs up and subscribe to my YouTube channel! I’d love you to be a part of my crafty journey!
P.S. I am entering this card into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge – Anything Goes.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
Supplies (Get them at Ellen Hutson):
Supplies (Get them at Simon Says Stamp):
- Mama Elephant Rock and Paw Stamp and Die Set
- Mama Elephant Birthday Wishes Stamp Set
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
- MISTI Stamping Tool
- Tim Holtz Barn Door Distress Ink
- Tim Holtz Wild Honey Distress Ink
- Tim Holtz Peacock Feathers Distress Ink
- Tim Holtz Cracked Pistachio Distress Ink
- Canson XL Watercolor Paper
- Neenah Solar White Cardstock 110lb
- VersaMark Ink Pad
- EK Success Powder Tool
- Martha Stewart Mini Scoring Board
- Be Creative Tape 5mm
- Uni-Ball White Gel Pen