Hello friends! Welcome to My Favorite Things July Release Countdown!! Today is Day 4. I am featuring Birdie Brown’s Beary Special Birthday Stamp Set and Die-namics. I am enamored with this bear in the gift box. How cute and creative!!!
Here is my card. I was inspired by Debby Hughes’ amazing watercoloring! I am so happy about how my card turned out :))))
Here is a close up of the balloons and the gift bear.
- White heat emboss the Transparent Triangles Background onto a watercolor paper. Watercolor with Windsor & Newton watercolor. When dry, die cut out with Die-namics Blueprints 25
- Die cut the balloons with Big Birthday Balloons Die-namics. Watercolor them in the same way. There are reflection markings for the balloons but I didn’t use them because I wanted my balloons to go with the loose watercolor feel
- Stamp a bear from the BB – Beary Special Birthday set. Watercolor it and die cut out using the coordinating die-namics
- White heat emboss the sentiment on an Orange Fizz card stock. Die cut with Blueprints 30 Die-namics. Also, die cut a piece of vellum using the same die and adhere it behind as a drop shadow
- Adhere everything in place with glue and foam tape. Add Wink of Stella glitter to the balloons. Embellish with some PPP Clear Sparkling sequins to finish
That’s it for today! Don’t forget to head to MFT blog for a full reveal of today’s products along with more creations by other amazing designers. Thank you for stopping by today! I will be back tomorrow with more countdown fun! See you soon