Hello crafty friends! Welcome to My Favorite Things July Release Countdown! Today is Day 2. I am featuring You’re Rawr-some Stamp Set and Die-namics. This set is super fun and perfect for boy’s cards!! I have made a birthday card for a boy 🙂
- On a watercolor paper, stamp images from You’re Rawr-some stamp set using Black Licorice hybrid ink. Watercolor the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and water brush. I worked in layers to gradually build up the color intensity
- Watercolor the background with distress inks (Antique Linen, Tea Dye and Vintage Photo). When dry, mask off the images, add brown paint splatters
- Die cut the whole panel with Die-namics Blueprints 25
- Stamp some party hats from BB Beary Special Birthday set in black and watercolor them. Die cut them accordingly and adhere onto the card with glue. Add white gel pen details to all images to finish
My second card is a funny one featuring the same set. This big-headed dinosaur reminds me of Godzilla in the city, but instead of damaging the buildings, I made it drunk to party in the city, because dinosaur really doesn’t have tomorrow LOL!!!
- Start with the background, blend some Wild Honey distress ink. Add some water droplets and ink splatters with a paint brush
- Die cut skylines from Die-namics New York Skyline and Die-namics Skyline Border. Blend with Salty Ocean and Picked Raspberry distress inks
- Stamp the dinosaur and wine bottle with Milk Chocolate hybrid ink. Watercolor with distress inks. Die cut out with coordinating die. To make the dinosaur looks drunk, I added some bubbles around its head
- White heat emboss the sentiment on black card stock and die cut out with Die-namics Blueprints 30
*** Please note that both My Favorite Things and I DO NOT encourage the behavior of being drunk. This card is made only for a good laugh.
That is all for today! Don’t forget to head to MFT blog for a full reveal of today’s products along with more creations by other amazing designers. Thank you for stopping by today! I will be back tomorrow with more countdown fun! See you soon
Supplies (First Card):
Supplies (Second Card):