Hello crafty friends! Welcome to My Favorite Things July Release Countdown! Today is Day 1, also the last countdown day. All products will be available tomorrow at 10pm EST/ 7pm PST!! I am so excited!
For my first card, I am featuring the Chevron Fringe Die-namics. I used it as whip cream on top of my cake for a baby shower card. Here is my card 🙂
- For the background, blend Antique Linen distress ink onto watercolor paper. Add watercolor splatters in baby blue and pink colors
- For the cake, I have pink heat embossed the Polka Dot Background on Insulation Pink card stock. For the frosting, I have used Chevron Fringe Die-namics
- Die cut “girl” with LLD – Stitched Banner Alphabet Die-namics and color with Copic markers. Die cut the bows with Die-namics Blueprints 26. I have stacked 5 layers for each of them for dimension. Add a “hi” die cut from Happy Hello Die-namics
- Adhere everything in place with glue and foam tape to finish
For my second card, I am focusing on WTG – Time for the Bubbly Stamp Set and Die-namics. I usually daydream when I take bubble bath. So I wanted to make a whimsical scene where the bubbles take away all your worries and stress!
Here is how I made my card:
- Partially stamp the image from WTG – Time for the Bubbly stamp set with Black Licorice hybrid ink. I masked off the lines before I stamped the image. Stamp the sentiment on top of the mirror
- White heat emboss the bubbles from Pretty Posies stamp set. Watercolor the whole scene with Gansai Tambi watercolor and Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. I also added in a bottle of wine on the floor and added shadow
- Frame the scene with Die-namics Pierced Rectangle Frames
- Embellish with PPP Clear Sparkling sequins to finish
That’s it for today. Don’t forget to head to MFT blog for a full reveal of today’s products along with more creations by other amazing designers. Tomorrow will be the New Release. I will be back with my New Product Launch Post! See you tomorrow 🙂
Supplies (First Card):
Supplies (Second Card):