This week I had the most fun hanging in a friend’s craft room. We talked to each other the whole time while crafting and it was SO FUN! When we were talking, I was watercoloring some flowers from Altenew. Here is what I have made. I will be sharing this for Kathy Rac’s Daily Marker 30 Day Challenge 🙂
I white heat embossed the images from Altenew Beautiful Day set and Peony Bouquet set on watercolor paper. Then, I painted with Gansai Tambi watercolor. I painted all the flowers and leaves first, then I loosely painted in a brown background around them. I had to be really careful not to go inside the lines and smear my flowers. However, even if I do, I’d just quickly lift up the colors by dabbing it with some dry tissue paper 🙂
Once the panel is dry, I stamped the sentiment in black, clear heat embossed it, then added some white watercolor splatters.
Finally, I die cut the panel with Avery Elle Wonky Stitches die and mounted on a dark brown card base with foam tape.
Lastly, I am also entering this card into Simon Says Stamp Flora and Fauna Challenge.
That’s it for today! Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful day 🙂
Supplies (Get them at Simon Says Stamp):
- Altenew Beautiful Day Stamp Set
- Altenew Peony Bouquet Stamp Set
- Ranger Super Fine White Embossing Powder
- Versamark Ink Pad
- Gansai Tambi Watercolor 36 Color Set
- Avery Elle Wonky Stitches Die
- Scotch Doubled-Sided Foam Tape
- Inkadinkado Masking Paper
- MISTI Stamping Tool
- EK Success Powder Tool
- Ranger Watercolor Paper
- Black Velvet Watercolor Brush #4
- Black Velvet Watercolor Brush #6
- Black Velvet Watercolor Brush #8
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Ranger Clear Embossing Powder
Supplies (Get them at Ellen Hutson):