Hi friends, Happy Hump Day! It is time for me to share my card for My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #290. Here is the sketch.
This is what I come up with. I went with flowers and calming colors today. I used white and vellum flourishes to substitute for the two banners in the sketch. I like that they are sticking out from behind and they match this week’s soft floral theme.
Close-up of the pretty colors 🙂
- Die cut a watercolor paper with Die-namics Stitched Mini Scallop Square STAX. White heat emboss BG Roses All Over Background. Blend Blue Yonder, Sno Cone dye inks and Shabby Shutters, Twisted Citron, Cracked Pistachio and Peacock Feathers distress inks using mini blending tool. Brush the same ink colors with a wet paint brush
- Die cut flourishes from watercolor paper and vellum using Die-namics Simple Leaf Flourishes
- Stamp the sentiment with Gravel Gray dye ink. Die cut out with Die-namics Blueprints 27
- White heat emboss BG Bold Diagonal Stripes Background onto a Grout Gray card stock
- Adhere everything in place with foam tape. Add gray enamel dots to embellish
I hope you like my card. It is always very accomplishing when I finish a sketch challenge. Don’t you think so? If you’d like to play along in the challenge, please head over to the MFT Sketch Challenge Blog. I can’t wait to see what you create! Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!