Hello friends! Happy Friday! I am in love with floral cards lately. Here I’d like to share my watercolor card using Clearly Besotted To You with Love stamp set. I am on a spend freeze so I try not to purchase anything except basic supplies, but this set is so affordable and pretty, so I made an exception 😛
Here is my card and how I made it:
I first heat embossed the floral images and sentiment onto a watercolor paper. I have used the SSS Rose Gold Embossing Powder. Then, I began watercoloring with Windsor & Newton watercolor. I first painted all the flowers, then I added in a textured background.
To further embellish my card, I die cut a stitched border with PPP Stitched Borders 2 Die. To finish off, I adhered a piece of gold foiled patterned paper onto a card base, then mounted my watercolor panel on top with foam tape.
That finishes my project for today. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful weekend! 🙂
- Clearly Besotted To You with Love Stamp Set: Ellen Hutson // Simon Says Stamp
- Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Borders 2 Die: Ellen Hutson // Simon Says Stamp
- Canson XL Watercolor Paper: Ellen Hutson // Simon Says Stamp
- EK Success Powder Tool: Ellen Hutson // Simon Says Stamp
- Versamark Ink Pad: Ellen Hutson // Simon Says Stamp
- Inkadinkado Masking Paper: Ellen Hutson // Simon Says Stamp
- Simon Says Stamp Rose Gold Embossing Powder: Simon Says Stamp
- Scotch Double-Sided Foam Tape: Ellen Hutson // Simon Says Stamp
- Be Creative Tape/ Scor-Tape: Ellen Hutson // Simon Says Stamp