Hello! Welcome to My Favorite Things August Release Replay!
Today our team is taking a fresh look at our most recent release with inspiring ideas and innovative takes on the complete collection. We love the opportunity to look at our products with fresh eyes, envisioning entirely new ways to showcase the possibilities they present. We can’t wait to share our ideas with you!
For this month’s Release Replay, I am making a sweet card for a new born baby girl. On my card, the mother dragon is carrying her little one, while the father is welcoming them home. Notice that the little dragon has the mother’s skin color and the father’s horns and spikes 🙂
- Die cut some clouds with Die-namics Stitched Cloud Edges. Blend distress inks onto it – Spun Sugar, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
- Stamp images from BB Magical Dragons and BB Birthday Bears Stamp Sets in black. Color with Gansai Tambi Watercolors. Die cut out accordingly
- For the background, blend Fossilized Amber and Cracked Pistachio distress inks. Die cut a panel with Die-namics Peek-a-Boo Polka Dots. Mount it on top of the background with foam tape
- White heat emboss the sentiments from Essential Sentiments Stamp Set on black card stock
- Mount everything as shown with foam tape and glue to finish
I hope you like my card today. Don’t forget to head to MFT blog for more Release Replay creations by other designers. I hope you have a wonderful day!