Hello crafty friends! Welcome to My Favorite Things August Release Countdown!! Today is Day 5. I am featuring the LJD Geometric Greenery Stamp Set. These leaves are so cute and unique! I have made a watercolor card. I don’t usually use a lot of cool colors but today I am going out of my comfort zone.
- On a piece of watercolor paper, stamp the leaves from LJD Geometric Greenery Stamp Set. Watercolor them with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Then, paint the background using blue watercolor. Add some splatters in blue, white and silver
- Die cut the panel with Die-namics Blueprints 29. Embellish with PPP Clear Sparkling sequins and twine
- Mount the panel on Primitive White card base to finish
- Die cut watercolor paper with Die-namics Blueprints 25. Paint the background with watercolor and add white splatters. Stamp the sentiment in black
- Stamp the hedgehogs and tree in black, color with watercolor then die cut them out accordingly
- Die cut 3 frames using Single Stitched Line Circle Frames Die-namics and Single Stitched Line Square Frames Die-namics. Partially ink blend them with Seedless Preserves, Worn Lipstick and Wild Honey distress inks to match the background
- Mount everything with foam tape and embellish with PPP Clear Sparkling sequins
This card has a lot of layers which I don’t usually do. Another one out of my comfort zone! Here’s a closer look at all the layers on the card.
That’s it for today! Don’t forget to head to MFT blog for a full reveal of today’s products along with more creations by other amazing designers. Thank you for stopping by today! I will be back tomorrow with more countdown fun! See you soon
Supplies (First Card):
Supplies (Second Card):