Hello friends! Welcome to My Favorite Things September Release Countdown!! Today is Day 4. I am featuring the Lined Up Dots Background, BB Happy Hedgehogs Stamp Set, and BB Happy Hedgehogs Die-namics.
I love the adorable hedgehogs by Birdie Brown! They look like little lions and I had such a blast coloring them!! Here is my first card.
Close-ups on the hedgehogs. I used Copic markers to color them 🙂
- White heat emboss the Lined Up Dots Background. Blend with Tumbled Glass distress ink. Add watercolor splatters
- For the grass panel, I die cut with Stitched Scallop Basic Edges Die-namics and blend distress inks on it. I have used Mowed Lawn and Scattered Straw. I then added some dot details with Copic markers. I added dots under the big hedgehog and the mushroom, and where the rainbow meets the horizon
- Die cut the rainbow using End of the Rainbow Die-namics and color with Copic markers
- Stamp the hedgehogs and the accessories in black. Color with Copic markers. Then die cut out with the coordinating die-namics
- Silver heat emboss the sentiment and die cut out using Die-namics Blueprints 27
- Mount everything on white card base with glue and foam tape to finish
I couldn’t resist making another hedgehog card using beautiful Fall colors. Fall is such a beautiful season! The colors in nature are very inspiring in itself 🙂
For the background, I white heat embossed the leaves from LJD Geometric Greenery Stamp Set. Then, I added colors using Gathered Twigs, Ripe Persimmon and Fossilized Amber distress inks.
The cutie hedgehogs and the tree trunk are stamped in black and colored with Copic markers.
Finally, I mounted everything on a Milk Chocolate card base to finish. I love you SO MUCH, little hedgehogs!!!
That is all for today! Don’t forget to head to MFT blog for a full reveal of today’s products along with more creations by other amazing designers. Thank you for stopping by today! I will be back tomorrow with more countdown fun! See you soon
Supplies (First Card):