Hi friends, Happy Hump Day! It is time for me to share my card for My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #297. Here is the sketch.
This is what I came up with. The season of making Christmas cards has began! I absolutely love Christmas and making Christmas cards is the happiest thing to do 🙂
Here is how I made my card:
- Stamp solid images from the Winter Warmth Stamp Set using Red Hot hybrid ink. White heat emboss the detailed images
- Blend Antique Linen, Tea Dye and Vintage Photo distress inks. Add white and brown watercolor splatters
- Die cut a frame out of some Cherry Crisp card stock using Die-namics Single Stitch Line Rectangle Frames
- White heat emboss the sentiment on Cherry Crisp card stock. Die cut out a banner using Die-namics Tag Builder Blueprints 4
- Adhere everything as shown using foam tape. Embellish with PPP Clear Sparkling sequins
I hope you like my card. It is always very accomplishing when I finish a sketch challenge. Don’t you think so? If you’d like to play along in the challenge, please head over to the MFT Sketch Challenge Blog. I can’t wait to see what you create! Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!