Hello friends! Happy Friday!!! Today I would like to share a card I made using Avery Elle The Scoop stamp set. It is absolutely adorable and it suits for Summer. I borrowed this set from my friend Karolyn.
Here is my card. I made a scene where the ice cream car is flying in the clouds, heading back to Ice Cream Land. Why? Because it’s finally Friday! Work is done. It’s time to head home to relax!
Here is how I made my card:
- Stamp images from AE The Scoop stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Color with Copic markers. Die cut out with coordinating dies
- For the background, I used a piece of Neenah Solar White 90 lb card stock. I blended Blueprint Sketch and Spun Sugar distress inks at the top. Add some water droplets and white heat emboss the small images as constellations 🙂
- To make the clouds, die cut an acetate with AE Pierced Cloud dies to be a stencil. Then, blend Mustard Seed distress inks on top to make some fluffy clouds
- Die cut the whole panel with AE Wonky Stitches Die. Mount on a white card base with foam tape to finish
Isn’t this set the cutest? I can’t wait to send out this card!
That’s it for today. Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have a great weekend! 🙂
This week I had the most fun hanging in a friend’s craft room. We talked to each other the whole time while crafting and it was SO FUN! When we were talking, I was watercoloring some flowers from Altenew. Here is what I have made. I will be sharing this for Kathy Rac’s Daily Marker 30 Day Challenge 🙂
I white heat embossed the images from Altenew Beautiful Day set and Peony Bouquet set on watercolor paper. Then, I painted with Gansai Tambi watercolor. I painted all the flowers and leaves first, then I loosely painted in a brown background around them. I had to be really careful not to go inside the lines and smear my flowers. However, even if I do, I’d just quickly lift up the colors by dabbing it with some dry tissue paper 🙂
Once the panel is dry, I stamped the sentiment in black, clear heat embossed it, then added some white watercolor splatters.
Finally, I die cut the panel with Avery Elle Wonky Stitches die and mounted on a dark brown card base with foam tape.
Lastly, I am also entering this card into Simon Says Stamp Flora and Fauna Challenge.
That’s it for today! Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful day 🙂
Supplies (Get them at Simon Says Stamp):
- Altenew Beautiful Day Stamp Set
- Altenew Peony Bouquet Stamp Set
- Ranger Super Fine White Embossing Powder
- Versamark Ink Pad
- Gansai Tambi Watercolor 36 Color Set
- Avery Elle Wonky Stitches Die
- Scotch Doubled-Sided Foam Tape
- Inkadinkado Masking Paper
- MISTI Stamping Tool
- EK Success Powder Tool
- Ranger Watercolor Paper
- Black Velvet Watercolor Brush #4
- Black Velvet Watercolor Brush #6
- Black Velvet Watercolor Brush #8
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Ranger Clear Embossing Powder
Supplies (Get them at Ellen Hutson):
Hello friends! I’m sharing a sweet card today over at Butterfly Reflections Ink blog. I am in love with critter and flower combination lately and this is no exception. I just can’t stop!
To see my full post, please click HERE to head to my blog post. Thank you so much for stopping by! Happy crafting! 🙂
Happy Friday! I hope you are enjoying Spring in your city! For me, I am already looking forward to Summer. I can’t wait to enjoy more sunshine outdoor!
Today, I have a card inspired by my summer memory at ocean theme park. You can see my full post at Butterfly Reflections Ink blog. I hope you will enjoy it. Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
Hello my friends! Today I want to share something exciting and cute! I have recently purchased some stamps from Love Cynthia, which is all the way from France.
My card is inspired by the first movie I ever saw – Snow White. I think maybe the little girl’s bow reminds me of Snow White. Anyhow, I love Snow White because I love all the classic Disney movies. I like her hair to be brown though. Just my personal preference… So, she’s like my own version of Snow White, maybe when she was a little girl.
When thinking of Snow White, forest and flowers come to my mind. So, I pulled out my Avery Elle Canopy stamp set. This is my second time using it. It’s so pretty and versatile!
My card was painted with a combination of Gansai Tambi, Windsor & Newton, Daniel Smith and Zig markers. I put my Windsor & Newton and Daniel Smith in a palette so they are handy. My palette also has mixing wells so I can take my paints and mix them up before putting them on paper. I mainly used the Zig pens for little Snow White’s skin and blush, and also the grass.
That’s it for today. I may come up with something else next time, but for now, I think I will mainly use my Love Cynthia stamps on my planner. We will see 🙂 Thank you so much for stopping by today!! Happy crafting!
- Avery Elle Canopy Stamp Set: Ellen Hutson // Simon Says Stamp
- MFT Die-namics Blueprints 25 : Ellen Hutson // Simon Says Stamp
- Gansai Tambi Watercolor Palette: Ellen Hutson // Simon Says Stamp
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Marker: Ellen Hutson // Simon Says Stamp
- Canson XL Watercolor Paper: Ellen Hutson // Simon Says Stamp
- MISTI Stamping Tool: Ellen Hutson // Simon Says Stamp
- EK Success Powder Tool: Ellen Hutson // Simon Says Stamp
- Versamark Watermark Ink: Ellen Hutson // Simon Says Stamp
- Hero Arts White Embossing Powder: Ellen Hutson // Simon Says Stamp
- Hero Arts Wagner Heat Gun: Ellen Hutson // Simon Says Stamp
- Be Creative Tape/ Scor-Tape: Ellen Hutson // Simon Says Stamp