Hello friends! Happy Friday! I am in love with floral cards lately. Here I’d like to share my watercolor card using Clearly Besotted To You with Love stamp set. I am on a spend freeze so I try not to purchase anything except basic supplies, but this set is so affordable and pretty, so I made an exception 😛
Here is my card and how I made it:
I first heat embossed the floral images and sentiment onto a watercolor paper. I have used the SSS Rose Gold Embossing Powder. Then, I began watercoloring with Windsor & Newton watercolor. I first painted all the flowers, then I added in a textured background.
To further embellish my card, I die cut a stitched border with PPP Stitched Borders 2 Die. To finish off, I adhered a piece of gold foiled patterned paper onto a card base, then mounted my watercolor panel on top with foam tape.
That finishes my project for today. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful weekend! 🙂
- Clearly Besotted To You with Love Stamp Set: Ellen Hutson // Simon Says Stamp
- Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Borders 2 Die: Ellen Hutson // Simon Says Stamp
- Canson XL Watercolor Paper: Ellen Hutson // Simon Says Stamp
- EK Success Powder Tool: Ellen Hutson // Simon Says Stamp
- Versamark Ink Pad: Ellen Hutson // Simon Says Stamp
- Inkadinkado Masking Paper: Ellen Hutson // Simon Says Stamp
- Simon Says Stamp Rose Gold Embossing Powder: Simon Says Stamp
- Scotch Double-Sided Foam Tape: Ellen Hutson // Simon Says Stamp
- Be Creative Tape/ Scor-Tape: Ellen Hutson // Simon Says Stamp
Hello friends! I hope you had a wonderful weekend!! I want to share my Father’s Day card with you today using Clearly Besotted Just the Two of Us Stamp Set.
Here is my card. More details below.
- On a watercolor paper, blend Evergreen Bough, Scattered Straw, Twisted Citron and Cracked Pistachio distress inks. Spritz some water with mini mister
- Die cut a white panel using MFT Die-namics Diagonal Sentiment Strip Cover-Up. Silver heat emboss the sentiment. Build the shaker portion with acetate, foam tape and sequins. I have used Pretty Pink Posh clear sequins, seed beads and gold mini star confetti
- Stamp the koala bears from Clearly Besotted Just the Two of Us Stamp Set. Color with Copic markers. Add some die-cutted leaves as accent. I have blended some colors onto the leaves to add interest
- Mount the whole panel onto Neenah Desert Storm card base to finish
The koala bears remind me of a snack that I love. Its name is Lotte Koala March Biscuits. Have you tried it before? It’s really good! Here’s a picture of it. It looks exactly like the koala bear stamps, right?!
That’s it for today. Thank you so much for stopping by! Happy crafting!!
Hello friends! I recently discovered some really cute stamps from Clearly Besotted. I have no idea whether they are new or old, but to me they are MUST HAVES! Below are the ones I recently bought.
I am using one of them today and this set is called Mini Bots. Even the name is cute….
- I first die cutted a lot of masks from masking paper using the coordinating dies
- Randomly stick the masks onto watercolor paper, blend with Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean distress inks
- Stamp the mini bots with MFT Black Licorice Hybrid ink, then color with Copic markers
- For the sentiment, I stamped it with the same black ink on a thin strip of paper and mount with foam tape
This card is so full that it doesn’t need any extra embellishments. I love cards like this!
If you like robot cards but you don’t necessary like this set, here is another set that I love (and own) LOL!! The robots in this MFT set are bigger and a different style so they complement the Clearly Besotted set well.
Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!
Welcome and Happy Holidays! I am so excited to be here today as a part of Jody’s holiday blog hop. You should have come from Charity Feit’s blog. I am insanely busy preparing for the holidays. I bet you are too! To give you some inspirations for last-minute projects, I have created three cards for this blog hop.
The cue card for this week’s CASology challenge is toy. At first, I was thinking about teddy bear and bike, but it suddenly hit me. My phone is my toy! I watch YouTube on it, I listen to music on it, I do everything on it. Then I saw this cute snowman from Simon Says Stamp. Its earmuffs are perfect to be turned into headphones.