Hello there! Easter is coming! Today, I am inspired to share an Easter card. Here is my card.
My background is inspired by my talented friend Yoonsun Hur! I feel like I can CASE her whenever I am having a creative block! Every time I started CAS-ing her design, my creative juices will come back and I can make it into my own design! Do you have a muse like that? Who is it that you like to CASE when you’re stuck with ideas? Let me know!
Back to my card. I first die cut a piece of watercolor paper with Simon Says Stamp Floral Dot Collage Die. Then, I watercolored on it using rainbow colors. I have used my Schmincke watercolor palette. I added in several layers of paints to create transparency and layers of colors. After that, I added in more texture with paint splatters and Perfect Pearl solution splatters. The background turns out to be so beautiful! I am in LOVE!!
To tie in the Easter theme, I thought churches would be a good idea. So I die cut the same watercolor paper with Simon Says Stamp Churches Die. I sprayed them with Perfect Pearl solution to add some shimmer to them :). For the sentiment, I used the beautiful Blessed Die from Simon Says Stamp to die cut the same watercolor paper.
Finally, I mounted everything on Simon Says Stamp Fog card with foam tape. Lastly, I added in several sequins to tie the colors together. I have used iridescent sequins from Darice and colored sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you will have a wonderful Easter! God bless!
- Simon Says Stamp Floral Dot Collage Die: Simon Says Stamp
- Simon Says Stamp Churches Die: Simon Says Stamp
- Simon Says Stamp Blessed Die: Simon Says Stamp
- Simon Says Stamp Fog Card Stock: Simon Says Stamp
- Schmincke Horadam 48 Half Pan Watercolor Set: Blick Art
- Perfect Pearl Pigment Powder: Simon Says Stamp
- Darice Iridescent Crystal 8mm Sequins: Simon Says Stamp
- Pretty Pink Posh Holiday Shimmer Mix: Simon Says Stamp
- Pretty Pink Posh 4mm Sunshine Glow Sequins: Simon Says Stamp
- Pretty Pink Posh 4mm Peridot Mist Sequins: Simon Says Stamp
- Scotch Double-Sided Foam Tape: Ellen Hutson // Simon Says Stamp
- Cheaper Alternative Foam Tape: Ellen Hutson
- Be Creative Tape/ Scor-Tape: Ellen Hutson // Simon Says Stamp