Oh my word! STAMPtember is here! This is the one time of the year that I go crazy about stamps!! Well actually, not just this one time… I confessed 🙂
Anyways, Simon Says Stamp has this STAMPtember event every year in September where they release a lot of exclusive stamps. They also collaborate with other stamp companies to come up with exclusive stamp sets. There will be sales, blog hops and more. This is a very exciting time!!!
Today I just want to share with you what I will be purchasing. We will focus on Simon Brand products today as the other products haven’t come out yet.
Here is my list below:
- Merry Christmas Stamp – I know I will need this stamp set at the moment I saw the sneak peek! The scripty font is beautiful and perfect and it will be very handy for Christmas cardmaking!
2. Birch Tree Window Die – Birch tree is very versatile for building scenes for winter cards. I can see myself watercoloring with this unique die! It will also be fun to use it for shaker cards too.
3. Believe Die – I love whimsical scenes and this sentiment will come in handy for my whimsical fairies or night sky cards. I also really like this bold font!
4. Grateful and Thankful Dies – I love these fonts so much!!! They will be super useful for Fall and Thanksgiving! An important thing is both of them don’t have any “i” which I hate in word dies!! Because I always lose the little dot above the “i”… 🙂
5. Autumn Greetings Stamp Set and Die – Another amazing sentiment set for Fall. I already have this set and I am telling you, you need this!
6. Oh Happy Day Stamp Set and Die – This flower set was included in the SSS Masterpiece Box. This set is designed by my dear talented friend Yoonsun Hur. If you didn’t purchase the box, now it’s the time to buy it. I am buying it for sure 🙂
That’s it! I hope this list will help you! Happy crafting! 🙂