This is what I came up with. I have paired the Strike Up the Band bunny and the Music Sheet Background again! They are such a good combo together! More details to follow.
- Stamp the bunny from Strike Up the Band with Black Licorice Hybrid ink, color with Copic markers, then die cut with coordinating die-namics
- White heat emboss the Music Sheet Background onto white card stock, blend some distress inks to match the bunny’s colors
- Make the piano keys by die-cutting strips of white and black card stocks. Adhere the white keys with glue and the black keys with foam tape
- Add the birthday die from Blueprints 26. I die cutted it for three times from black card stock and turned them into stickers with the Xyron Sticker Maker. Then, I adhered them together to add dimension
- Lastly, mount the bunny onto the card with foam tape
The Xyron Sticker Maker is great to use on intricate die cuts e.g. sentiments. I love that there is no mess at all in my crafting process.
That’s it for today. Thank you for stopping by! Don’t forget to check out the MFT blog for more inspirations! Have a good day!